We carry Oben Tripod Systems, Oben Tripod Legs and Oben Tabletop Tripods, all at unbelievable prices. Horizontal Arms. It'll work fine most of the time. Tripods & Tripod Accessories. Each section extends along with the center column to a maximum height of 61.8". Accessories. TAKE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH OBEN. BE-117 Ball Head with Arca-Type Quick Release. three screws from the bottom going up of the tripod centerpost platform should be 120 deg apart. . I would have bought one but I wanted a combination ball / pan head, and B&H didn't offer that at the time (I'm not sure if they do now, or not). At its max height the tripod stands 15.5 inches tall. Tabletop Tripods. Operational excellence. The legs have three sections, and they can be placed in three positions. Do you have a question about the Oben CT-2491 or do you need help? Hold the shims in place on the leg and insert. Here's a new tripod brand tht seems to make a pretty good discount product. The head included with this kit is the BA-1. They have good reviews and are reasonably priced. The Latest from Oben. Their supports come with an impressive 6-year warranty (their bags come with a 2-year warranty). The Oben CT3535 is sold as a package deal with the BE-208T ball head (also made by Oben). The Series numbers seem to align with Gitzo. Buy for $999.88 from B&H. Sep 25, 2010 at 04:01 PM. Key Features. Video Tripods. Even using the 2x rule, this tripod can be used for nearly 20 lb (9kg) loads - loads considerably heavier than most of us will be placing on a tripod. The Oben 1300/1400 tripods are versatile enough to suit a variety of working conditions. Vibration A surprising, but short vibration to shutter shock, excellent leg dampening on tap. All Tripod legs come with a padded carrying case, ready for production use. Where to Buy About Contact Us 2022 Gradus Group LLC. Easy to Grip The locking knobs are easy to grip in order to securely lock the panning joint, swinging arm, platform adjustment, and quick-release plate locks. Press Enter for Accessibility for blind people who use screen readers Press Enter for Keyboard Navigation Amazingly, the Oben CTT-1000 can hold 11lbs of gear but it weighs less than 1lb! Go to B&H for amazing prices and service. Tripod Legs. Photo Tripods. MSRP $337.95. See B&H's vast selection of Oben Tripod Systems including popular models like CC-2391, CT-3521, CT-2361, AT-3420, AC-2320LA and CC-2320L, at great prices. NOTE: with some tripods there is a guide. Warranty. The product line is carried at B&H and a third party Amazon store. I also like the three section design as it provides more stable support than does a 4-section tripod. tighten the pan lock up before you try. Ming Thein has written a number of excellent tripod articles and why he uses them. Tripods whose name ends with an "L" use the same naming convention, with the "L" indicating "lateral" tripods. Tripod Legs - Oben offers a full lineup of multi-use tripod legs with a variety of user features. Tripod Legs. Tripods. FOBA AG Friedgrabenstrasse 21 CH-8907 Wettswil. MFR #BE-117. Quick Release Systems & Plates. You need Oben. Get the tripod you want at the price you're looking for. But they seem to have good reviews, and are priced decently. Buy for $479.88 from B&H. Gitzo GT2545T Series 2 Traveler Carbon Fiber Tripod with Center Ball Head. It still uses the same, love it or hate it, lock setup though. MFR #CT-3565/TVH-108. Monopods. It's a fully-featured ball head at a very reasonable price. And as most people have a notion that products made in Asia are low-quality or sub-standard, Athlon has helped in defying it. There are essentially two kinds of tripods: real sturdy and reliable tripods. I haven't used it but from what I've read, everything that I've written below should apply to it as well.] You need professional tripods you can depend on. Never liked the leg releases on Gitzo's and when compared to other tripods they are just don't represent good functionality or value. 3/8-16 socket with reducer bushing. It's the next step up from the head on the previous setup, so it's rated to 17lb now. Italian genius. Manfrotto 475B Professional Tripod. Like most tripods, the Oben CT-2491 has a center column that is both an asset and a liability. Is Oben a good brand? Oben CTT-1000 Carbon Fiber Tabletop Tripod. More Details In Stock Share $129.95 Sold by MemoryWhiz and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Series II tripods have improved leg grips, revised leg angle locks, and a new apex CNC-milled from one block of aluminium. The CT-3520 can be purchased with the BB-1T at B&H Photo for $469.95. back them off. Tripod Heads. Sold by M Z Photo and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. I already have a heavy duty Gitzo Systematic tripod with an Arca-Swiss ballhead . User Agreement & Disclaimers. FREE Shipping. Oben MBH-11 Mini Ball Head with SPA-1000 Arca-Type Smartphone Tripod Adapter Kit. The tripods have small differences in design details but are very similar products. Featuring 10-layer Carbon Fiber tubes, a CNC-milled apex and a revised leg angle lock design, the Series II is taller, lighter, stronger, more compact, utterly reliable, and comes with FLM's standard 10-year warranty. 5-section carbon fiber tripod with twist locks. But they seem to have good reviews, and are priced decently. They use a slightly different tubing material to the rest of the range. View the manual for the Oben CT-2491 here, for free. When collapsed, the Oben CTT-1000 measures just 10.4 inches long with the ball head attached. +41 44 701 90 00 Fax +41 44 701 90 01 info@foba.ch Numbered Scales The numbered scales furnish a convenient way to mark the position of your setup so you can quickly rebalance your lens the next time you use it. Expert news, reviews and videos of the latest digital cameras, lenses, accessories, and phones. Some other carbons feature additives such as chalk, fillers, adhesives, glass fibre and nylon which can be brittle and more susceptible to damage from liquid. Minimum Height 8.7" with extra (supplied) short center post. Oben CTT-1000 Mini Tripod with included ball head and Arca-Swiss-compatible plate (15.4 oz./436g as shown, 11 pounds maximum load, 9 high as shown with three-section legs collapsed in standard position, 10" carry length, includes additional three-section center extension column that weighs 2.0 oz/56g and adds 6" ~ 12" of height, ball head comes off for shooting closer to ground, each . In category 2 it doesnt really matter how much you spend, everything between 40 and 120 bucks will kind of get you the same. 4) Recommendations It'll do its job. Oben CC-2320L Tripod General Load Capacity - 26.4 lb (12 kg) Maximum Height - 68.3 (173.5 cm) Maximum Height w/o Column Extended - 55.7 (141.5 cm) Minimum Height - 10 (25.4 cm) [legs at widest position, column at 90 position] Folded Length - 25.4 (64.5 cm) Weight - 3.85 lb (1.74 kg) Legs Material - 6x carbon fiber They're made in Asia (China, I think, but not positive). Your Next Shot Starts Here WHY CHOOSE BETWEEN AFFORDABILITY AND QUALITY? Operation and flexibility of use. Sirui is the brand-name used by a Chinese manufacturer that specializes mostly in tripods and other supports. Oben is a captive, house brand of B&H Photo. Weight: 5.35 oz. Continuous innovation. Oben is a captive, house brand of B&H Photo. Sign up. compact and light tripods. It was actually pretty great to use on the trail and when travelling, and perfectly suited the bill for what I needed on my trip. While simultaneously testing a number of digital cameras from Sony, Nikon and Olympus, I realized that I need another tripod that is light, easy to use / setup and affordable. MSRP $51.95. I've found it useful back at home, too, for keeping a tripod handy. Who makes Oben? This manual is available in the following languages: English. When your career is on the line, you can't risk it all on a tripod that might work. World lead design. Load Capacity: 11 lb; Smartphone Size Capacity: 2.1 to 3.4" 200/300mm and a biggish body are fine on this tripod. Only the budget Manfrotto Attitude tripods are now manufactured in China, so that they can compete with cheap Chinese exports. 3 Legged Thing uses a Japanese Pre-preg carbon due to its 100% carbon make-up. The lineup includes standard, folding, and lateral (boom arm) models made of aluminum or carbon fiber, and with several leg-lock types and configurations. 3/8-16 accessory port. With a standard DSLR rig, I found it quite stable. Thus, it's one of the few of the smaller tripods I tested that you might use at eye level (~61"). Tabletop Tripods. 5325 e pacific coast hwy, long beach, ca 90804; who manufactures rockville audio; used barber chair for sale; name plate maker in kothrud; agolde 90's pinch waist high rise jeans; 2000 johnson 35 hp outboard for sale; legrand cablofil cf105 cm000901$170+materialmetal. The lightest tripod on our list, the Osaka OS550, is only 800 grams in weight. where are oben tripods made. SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXXY-128G-GN4IN. On the positive side, the feet on the CC-2461 are very well-made. This tripod weighs in at just over 6lbs and is ~56 tall w/o needing the center column. SIRUI will gradually develop to be an important and influenced supplier of Camera and photographic equipment industry and also an integrated and professional large optical & photoelectronic product program supplier with advanced technology level in the world. This item: Oben BE-117T Ball Head. For low-angle and macro photography, the legs open and lock to a wide angle so the head can sit extremely low to the ground. I use a gitzo 2542T with an arcaswiss P0 monoball. Speaking of cold weather when using it in cold weather, I found that when extending or collapsing the sections, they would bind and not move as smoothly as they did when warm. With cheap ball heads I've used, it's either locked down or falling over. The convertible monopod is really the only notable "extra feature," but overall, its features and build quality are good without being remarkable. 2.1) Oben CT-2320 Tripod Made of 6x carbon fiber, this tripod is lighter as well as more comfortable to handle in cold weather than a comparable tripod made of aluminum. If that's not enough, the center column is reversible. Kontaktieren Sie uns. The Latest from Magnus. Persnliches; Positionen; Online; Termine; Kontakt; Persnliches; Positionen; Online; Termine; Kontakt; where are oben tripods made Mario Eustacchio. I would be wary of using it in salt water, but lakes or streams will be no problem. Even with the legs fully extended, you can remove the ball head and screw on the . Wnschen Sie eine persnliche Beratung? Get answers to your questions in our photography forums. The following are Gitzo's best-selling tripods: Gitzo GIGT1545T Traveler Series 1 Carbon Fiber Tripod. And they have a surprisingly expansive range of supports on offer across their ranges of photo and video tripods, monopods, heads, and jibs. Tripod CT-3581 is made from carbon fiber with twist locks, is from the largest tripod series, has 5 leg sections and can hold up to 26.4 lb. Tripod Heads. Overall, the Oben CT-3581 is a no-frills, workman-like travel tripod. The rest of the tripod is also well-made, and it stands up well to the elements. Manual. Sign up. Amazon.com: oben tripod 1-16 of 77 results for "oben tripod" RESULTS Amazon's Choice Oben CTT-1000L Carbon Fiber Tabletop Tripod (Long) 38 $12995 Get it as soon as Tue, Sep 20 FREE Shipping by Amazon More Buying Choices $124.75 (6 used & new offers) Oben AT-3535 Folding Aluminum Travel Tripod with BE-208T Ball Head 25 $9995 Separate panning lock. With three variable leg angles, it allows you to splay the legs out and replace the regular center column with the included low-angle center column, so the tripod can go to a minimum height of 9.1" to help with macro photography. It comes with a tripod bag that you can use to protect the tripod. Tel. Tripod Heads. It's easy to take for outdoor shooting. The CTT-1000 Carbon Fiber Tabletop Tripod from Oben is a three-section support with carbon fiber-constructed legs, which have twist leg locks that turn and enable you to extend the legs to a maximum height of 15.5 inches. Only 6 left in stock - order soon. The Oben BA-111T is a nicely-made basic ball head designed for compact travel tripods. Hi David, I have been checking out the Oben tripods and monopods, and when asking about Oben at different camera stores I find they are not familiar with the Oben brand. They are well made and durable, and since they're Gitzo copies quite a few parts are interchangeable. Give his stuff a read if you are looking for a really good think into tripod stuff. Arca-Type Compatible Quick Release. Integrated bubble level on tripod and ball head. It is taller than many of its competitors, which is something worth noting. Tripod Systems. 847628007345 International vision. Accessories. CT-3565/TVH-108 Lander Series 5-Section Carbon Fiber Travel Tripod System with TVH-108 Video Head. Contact. It uses a single locking knob to control all motion, has a 90-degree notch for shooting verticals, one. Tripod Systems. This is a quick review of the Oben AC-1410 4-Section Aluminum Tripod with BA-0 Ball Head. Buy for $713.88 from B&H. Gitzo GT3543LS Systematic Series 3 Carbon Fiber Tripod (Long). The carbon used for the 3LT models is smooth, and this is reflected in the finish of the tripods. where are oben tripods made dona unsweetened chai concentrate the american bison boot - mini-lug Navigation. Monopods. Buy Oben Tripod Heads including popular models like BA-106, BC-1, BE-108T, BA-117T, BA-106T and BA-111T. The CC-2361L tripod is made of carbon fibre and weighs 3.15 lbs. From its creation in 1972 until now, Manfrotto has evolved, establishing itself in the world of high-quality photography accessories as a synonym of continuous innovation, great design and extreme reliability. The Oben CT-2491 Carbon Fiber Tripod has a load capacity of 39.6 lb (18kg). I have selected the CT-2491 as the tripod I want and the CTM-2500 monopod. The CC-2361L's folded length of 25.4 inches (64.5 cm) still makes it reasonably portable. (152 g) Arca-type compatible quick release. I have Benro parts on my Gitzo systematic and Gitzo parts on my Benro traveler. 2 Reviews. Induro is a Benro brand supposedly a little upscale for the US market. They're made in Asia (China, I think, but not positive). Tripods Country of origin. (1.43 Kg). Monopod Heads. and unless someone loctited the center stud on it should spin off with a little bit of effort. Aluminum Tripods with Heads AC-1300/AC-1400 Tripod Kit Series Almost the entire range of both Gitzo and Manfrotto products are hand-made in Italy. The Manfrotto 055 CXPRO4, superb tripod. Cutting-edge technology. B&H Photo has a brand called Oben. . The binoculars are re-inspected in Athlon headquarters before dispatch, but they are not made in America. It's easy to carry around. I have been talking to the people at B&H. I just came across your review which I was very glad to find. They have 10 different binoculars ranges, which vary according to the intensity of tasks the user will be doing. There is usually a hole in the side of the tripod leg that fits a plug in the nylon shim as shown below. B&H # OBMBH11AK. It's another knock-off of the Feisol and RRS tripods with CF legs, milled hub, and rounded feet. $79.95. 3 locking angles for each leg. It is very easy to switch from spiked feet to standard rubber feet; just twist them a few times. Monopods. Monopods. This manual comes under the category Tripods and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 7.5. 17.6 lb Load Capacity. Menu. Basically you are choosing two of three criteria: (1) price (2) weight (3) rigidity. The Oben CT-3535 + BE-208T does a fairly credibly job of providing a full size tripod experience in a very compact, very light package. $30.60. Tabletop & Mini Tripods. The BE-208T was my first experience with an affordable AND functional ball head. The 190 series will not support a 503 or ten pounds for actual shake free images, I know that for a fact as I have tried. Monopod Accessories. I think they are made in Asia. [This tripod has been superseded by the Oben CT-3521, which has 5 leg sections rather than 4, and is slightly more compact when folded. Manfrotto MT055CXPRO4 Carbon Fiber Tripod (Our Pick: Best Manfrotto Tripod) Manfrotto MT057C3-G 057 Carbon fiber tripod.