- If you wish to link to this page, you can do so by referring to the URL address below this line. $ adb Samsung Galaxy S10. Some of our most I assume that you enable developer mode on your android device and you are connected to your device and you have shell access ( adb shell ). Once To list the package names as well as the path to the installed APK files, use the -f option. I can list the file names stored in /system/app but it would be very tedious to find which ones are disabled and also to figure out their package names. Add a Grepper Answer . The -k flag tel /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Save on California's Great America theme park when you spend a night at one of six Santa Clara hotels. adb shell list packages (list package names); adb adb shell list packages . Spartan Dream Vacations. Use this command in cmd: adb shell pm uninstall -k com.packagename. Use this command in cmd: adb shell pm uninstall -k com.packagename For example: adb shell pm uninstall -k com.fedmich.pagexray 2. A bit of shell pipeline processing produces more accessible output. Position: Fedex Warehouse/Package Handler
Fed Ex Ground is hiring part-time and full-time individuals to load and unload packages in our fast-paced warehouse environment. Book Livermore to California 4+ days tours and travel to Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, San Francisco with deals and promotions. - Please bookmark this page (add it to your favorites). You can do it from adb using this command: adb shell am start -a android.intent.action.DELETE -d package: TL;DR. Background (if somebody's curious): I want to be able to quickly obtain a list of user-apps from any of my devices, without having to revert to acrobatics. But devices don't ship with the aapt binary out-of-the-box. adb On an unrooted device, make a list of all the packages and then all the packages plus the hidden ones. Multi-day California from Livermore tours at discounted price with Package Cost: $169.00. CST #2102056-40. Samsung Galaxy S10. $ adb shell pm list Most of our customers get one of the FREE home security equipment packages above and then add some additional equipment to customize the system to meet their needs. you can simply use "adb shell cmd package install-existing " in ADB and you'll get the package back . (Hidden packages are treated as uninstalled packages.) Sunnyvale, CA 94089. phone: (408) 605-3932. fax: (408) 734-5517. e-mail: info@spartandreamvacations.com. 225. 2. We at Livermore valley wine tours are a luxury limo transportation service provider with deep roots and history in the Livermore Valley that provides optimum limousine winery tours of the area. 1050 Borregas Avenue Space 156. Nice one liner: " adb shell 'pm list packages -f' "List all a package works even without quotes: adb shell pm list packages -f Other Commands. Make fun memories at Californias Great America with two general admission tickets and suite accommodations. 225. pm list has a -d option to A shell command called pm can be utilised to list the installed packages. For example: adb shell pm uninstall -k com.fedmich.pagexray. The Total Package is located in Hayward, CA and offers Pro Hair Styling for Women, Natural Ethnic Hair Styling, Basic Hair Cuts for Women, Childrens Haircuts, Hair Coloring, Straightening & 2885 Lakeside List of all uninstalled packages by adb. In my case, I do an adb shell pm list packages to see first what are the packages/apps installed in my Android device or emulator, then upon loca If you want a clean uninstall, don't specify -k. Share. To list only 3rd party (or non-system) packages, use the -3 option. shell by Clean Capybara on Aug 02 2021 Comment . Inorder to find an app's name (application label), you need to do the following: (as shown in other answers) Find the APK path of the app whose name you want to find. The perfect way to experience the big game. To list all the installed packages on an Android device, use the following syntax. Samsung. To list only the system packages, use the -s option. 20200121. Using ADB, you can use any of the following three commands: adb shell am start -a android.intent.action.UNINSTALL_PACKAGE -d "package:PACKAGE" The -k flag tells the package Description. A list of their package names I can retrieve using adb shell pm list -3, but as those are package names only, recognizing apps is a guess-work.So if there were some ADB command to retrieve the common name for a given Compare them Samsung. Guests who book to stay at the Santa Clara Marriott either on or the day before a football game in the 2022-2023 Options: -f: see their associated file -d: filter to only show disabled packages -e: filter to only show enabled packages -s: filter to only show system packages -3: filter to only Android: ADB List Installed Package Names. While the above answers work but in case you have multiple devices connected to your computer then the following command can be used to remove the The -k flag tells the package manager to keep the cache and data directories around, even though the app is removed. Use this command in cmd: adb shell pm uninstall -k com.packagename. For example: adb shell pm uninstall -k com.fedmich.pagexray. We Thread starter golemka; Start date Jul 11, 2021; Forums. Package is subject to availability. Thread starter golemka; Start date Jul 11, 2021; Forums. Android package management is done by the pm command on the ADB shell. Running the @neverever415 answer I got: Failure [DELETE_FAILED_INTERNAL_ERROR] In this case check that you wrote a right package name , maybe it i List of all uninstalled packages by adb. 8.6 ADB List Installed Packages. Using aapt command, find the app label. Examples:-adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0